Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back in Black

I had come to the conclusion that there were a number of things wrong with this blog:
1) It looked messy with some of the customiseations I had done to it.
2) It took ages to load as I was using bits of some of my scanned photos in the background of it.
3) It didn't particularly go with 1980 retro synth music (although the photos I had scanned were taken in the 1980s).
4) The actual postings were a bit boring and possibly self indulgent at times.

I couldn't do much about option 4, but I have addressed options 1 to 3 by changing to an off the shelf number called "Minimal Black" or something. I will add all my links and stuff back on there and then see if I can think of any customisation that would be more in keeping (and within my technical capabilities).

In other news I have:
- failed to win a couple of Revox A77s on ebay
- suceeded on winning on a Korg MS-10 on ebay when all intended to do was watch to see how much it went for
- registered www.strangedevotion.co.uk

So now I need to:
- try and get a Revox A77 at some point
- come up with website for www.strangedevotion.co.uk
- try and design a strange devotion logo and a way of writing strange devotion
- see if I can come up with a strange devotion t-shirt design and sell it on www.spice.co.uk - and then buy one for myself :)

No comments: